Reusable Beeswax Wraps 3 pc. Multi-pack
Handcrafted in Massachusetts, Z Wraps are reusable food wraps. They protect your food and the environment. With cotton fabrics in signature designs, Z Wraps are coated with organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin. Z Wraps is passionate about infusing everyday life with timeless style; they're making sustainability beautiful.
This package contains wraps in these sizes and designs:
- one small "Leafy Greens", 8" x 8"
- Perfect for wrapping cut up veggies, a small block of cheese, a half a lemon or any other tiny nibbles
- one medium "Painted Poppies", 12” x 12”
- Perfect for a sandwich, a block of hard cheese, some herbs, or to cover a small or medium size bowl
- one large "Farmers Market", 12” X 15”
- Perfect for large veggies, a small loaf of bread or covering leftovers in a large dish
- Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry.
- One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times, over 6-12 months.
- That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Z Wraps is a certified 100% Woman owned business
- Z Wraps are Made in the United States of America