Weck Juice Jars
Weck Jars are high-quality glass jars crafted to help make one's life easier and more sustainable. Made with the highest quality elements there is sure to be a jar for everything. These jars make the perfect compliment to a more sustainable and toxin free home and are great for storage of all kinds. Their unique look even makes them a great gift.
Useful for storing dry food staples in the pantry, refrigerated liquids, and even for packing food for meals away from home. They can also be great for preserving foods using boiling-water-bath canning.
The Juice Jar is popular for smoothies, serving cocktails, and flower vases. Customers enjoy the jar’s easy-to-hold shape that is perfect for anything pourable. Customers also like this jar for garnishes, and any beverage on the go. This jar is also very popular to use to hold creamer for coffee. If shopping for lid alternatives like wood, cork or keep fresh cover, select lid size small.
Sizes in this collection include:
- 1/4 Liter | Height: 5 1/4" Opening: 2 3/8″ Volume: 9.8 fl. oz.
- 1/2 Liter | Height: 7 1/4″ Opening: 2 3/8″ Volume: 17.9 fl. oz.
- 1 Liter | Height: 9 3/4″ Opening: 2 3/8″ Volume: 35.9 fl. oz.
- Distinctive silhouettes make jars attractive enough to bring to the table for serving.
- Each clear glass jar features a glass lid with natural rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Wide-mouth, tapered shape is easy to fill.
- Rust free lids and clasps.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany since 1900.
Meet the Makers
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favorite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods.
WECK has continuously developed and improved home-canning methods with the aid of its long experience as well as the constant ideas and innovations of the canning experts at WECK.