Mini Wooden Block Set | Set of 12
This wooden colored blocks set is essential toy for a kid. Playing with it, first of all kids develop fine motor skills by holding cubes in hands, turning them around, learning the shape and how it feels to touch. With time, children start building towers with blocks: it helps to develop and improve coordination skills.
What can you do with blocks:
- learn colors and shades
- learn numbers and counting (addition and subtraction)
- play memory games
- play attention games
- use them for imaginative games when combining with other favorite toys.
Sabo chooses muted earthy colors for children to understand the beauty and complexity of the world - it is not limited by green, yellow, blue and red. It is wider. It is deeper.
Let the creativity of your child grow.
- Сolors may slightly differ from pictures (depends on your screen settings). We do not use any filters in our pictures to show the true shades as closely to reality as possible.
- There may be some wood marks on toys. Paint does not cover the pattern of wood, so it can be seen very beautifully - the lines and the spots. It means uniqueness of your toy.
- Toys are smooth and carefully crafted so that it is nice to play with and to hold in hands, but sometimes it may be a little velvety to touch - it always depends on wood.
- Our toys are topped with finish (which is the same as paint: water-based and non-toxic), so that different parts do not color each other. However, sometimes dark colors may leave marks on the light ones.
- 12 blocks in a set
- Size: one block is 4 x 4 x 4 cm / 1.57 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches
- Paint: non-toxic water-based paint
- Recommended age: from 1 year to 5
- Material: wood (linden or birch)
- Made in Ukraine
Meet the Makers
SABO Concept was founded by married couple - Elena and Dmitriy. She is a designer, he has a passion for wood crafting. Together they create magnificent products that are so well-received by many people all over the world.
Elena and Dmitriy believe that it is possible to impact the world through well-organized lines, forms and colors. They stand for environmentally friendly and high-quality production, discarding plastic and other unfavorable materials, remembering that their main consumers are children.
SABO concept products are not just something to look at, but something to feel. They have beautifully balanced tendencies of the past and present. Their concept manifests minimalism, simplicity and, at the same time, sophistication of lines and colors.
At their production facility in Ukraine they continue to work under the stressful conditions of the Russian invasion of their country.