Mini Star Wand Streamer
Mini Streamers encourage your child to play actively, increase their quality of movement, and make them want to dance! Some pretend play ideas include waving in the wind, writing letters in the air, pretend fishing, dancing, and more.
- Open-ended play with Streamers allows children to express their imagination and supports their independence.
- Nourishing the senses with Streamers adds movement into the play of the child, developing their coordination, proprioception, and gross motor skills.
- Growing with the child sets these Streamers apart from any other toy, allowing for a limitless range of play possibilities, and years of lasting play value.
The Mini Star Streamer is a birch wood wand topped with a decorative wooden heart shaped bead and a Starry Night Silk Streamer.
- Made from birch wood and 100% pure mulberry silk. Gentle on Mother Earth, silk is a natural fiber that breaks down easily and returns to the soil, replenishing and nourishing Mother Earth.
- Wand is 8" and streamer is 3-foot long.
- Care instructions: Silk pieces can be hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry, and iron on medium to restore shine.
- Plastic-free packaging
- Safety tested by the rigorous standards of the U.S. & E.U. Fun & safe for all ages!
Meet the Makers
Sarah’s Silks kids costumes, dress up clothing and children's toys inspire imaginative play. Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing Playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly wooden and silk toys for over 28 years. The Sarah’s Silks family is a diverse group of people brought together to inspire the imagination of children around the world through open-ended toys made from natural, earth-friendly materials.
From the beginning, Sarah Silk's has prioritized a moral responsibility to the earth and its people. It has always been important that their manufacturing process be sensitive to the environment, and that the people involved at every step of the process are treated with respect, receive a fair wage, and are not expected to work in uncomfortable or hazardous conditions. They have the pleasure of visiting the facilities where the silks are made, and meeting the skilled people who hand-dye and hem their products in the beautiful villages of Suzhou and Nanchong. Integral to this community is the celebration of the incredible craftspeople that make Playsilks! They are medium sized, family-run businesses that have grown with them for over 20 years, in turn helping each other to shape the businesses they are today.