Pride Punch Lip Balm
It's back! Poppy & Pout's Pride Punch Lip Balm features a recyclable rainbow tube and a tropical, fruit punch flavor that will keep you coming back for more. Now with a new vegan formula!
Poppy & Pout's natural lip balm formula is as smooth as can be. Each cardboard tube is filled from the bottom to the top with lip hydrating goodness. Ready for more? Gently push up from the bottom to reveal more of your favorite eco-friendly lip balm. Once you’re done, make sure to recycle; the ingredients come straight from Mother Earth, and we like to give right back!
- Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free
- Organic Ingredients
- LGBTQ+ Led and Independently Owned
Ingredients in one .3 oz cardboard tube:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Natural Fruit Punch Flavor Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**
*=Organic **=Sunflower Derived
Directions & Use:
- Apply liberally to lips as needed.
- Gently push up from bottom of cardboard tube to reveal more product.
- Too much? Gently push product down using your lips or the back of your hand.
- Store upright at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Do not apply to damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Meet the Makers
The good folks at Poppy & Pout have been making all-natural lip balms by hand in Idaho since 2014. They started with a formula inspired by nature, poured it by hand into the most beautiful tube they could dream up, and it’s been true love ever since! Poppy & Pout products look beautiful on your shelf, but they’re also kind to the environment. They never test on animals, every ingredient is 100% natural, and you can recycle the cardboard tubes when you’ve used it down to the last swipe.
The Flower Power Behind Their Lip Care:
- Ethically-sourced Beeswax
- Sunflower Oil
- Organic Coconut Oil
- A hint of Essential/Naturally-Flavored Oil
- A drop of Vitamin E