Plastic-free Mondo Round Hair Ties
This is one of the most exciting plastic-free innovations we have seen recently. Hair ties made from real rubber and organic cotton. These hair ties are biodegradable and dyed with non-toxic dyes. Not only that but...wait for it...they work so well. They are nice and soft so they don't pull your hair. They have some great stretch but don't get too stretched out. You are really going to love these.
- Hair Ties that work for you, while uplifting others
- The first plastic-free hair elastics on the market
- 100% plastic-free hair elastics
- Made from Plants
- Handcrafted from premium organic cotton and natural tree rubber
- Over 2.5x stronger than your average hair tie
- Gentle on hair and great for thick hair, big curls, man buns, on your wrist
- Made in Japan
Materials & Care
- MATERIAL: Made 100% from plants, Certified sustainably sourced organic cotton (52%) and FSC Natural tree rubber certified by Fair Rubber Association (48%)
- DYE: Hand dyed* using GOTS and OEKO-TEX dyes
- CARE: To maximize longevity, avoid storing them in direct sunlight, stretching them while wet, or letting oils and hair products linger on them. May hand wash and lay flat to dry.
- Hand dyed. Color may run on 1st washing. Wash in cold with like colors.
Kooshoo Round Ties are made in Japan via a transparent and environmentally mindful supply chain that uses fair labour practices that uplift the community.