Kooshoo Plastic-Free Hair Ties
Regular price $15.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is one of the most exciting plastic-free innovations we have seen recently. Hair ties made from real rubber and organic cotton. These hair ties are biodegradable and dyed with non-toxic dyes. Not only that but...wait for it...they work so well. They are nice and soft so they don't pull your hair. They have some great stretch but don't get too stretched out. You are really going to love these.
- Hair Ties that work for you, while uplifting others
- Made from 100% biodegradable materials
- The first plastic-free hair elastics on the market
- Looks great on your wrist as a bracelet
Materials & Care
- MATERIAL: 70% GOTS certified Organic Cotton, 30% Natural Rubber
- DYE: Hand dyed* using GOTS and OEKO-TEX dyes
- CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
- Hand dyed. Color may run on 1st washing. Wash in cold with like colors.
These hair ties are made in a Fair Trade certified social-good garment facility in Southern India. The facility is owned and operated by nuns and profits are used to fund a cancer treatment facility for those without access to care.