Herbalist Bandana + Altar Cloth | Spring Herbs
Made for nature lovers, herbalists, green witches and medicine wo/men from all walks of life. Herbalist bandanas can be used as altar cloths, botanical wall hangings, hair ties, face coverings, cloth napkins.
So much care has been put into each and every botanical illustration, with the intention that the wearer may carry the energy of each special plant along with them on their journey. On the spectrum of herbal healing - from the most subtle energy, to the very strongest essential oils, and everything in between - simply invoking the spirit of a plant makes their energy available on the most ethereal levels.
So whether you're sipping your tea, anointing yourself with an essential oil, or simply sitting next to an herb in your garden, there are many ways to interact with the supportive energy of healing plants.
Herbs included in this design:
You are encouraged to further study each plant below in order to get a full picture of how each can support + nourish your system.
Dandelion, Cleavers, Violet, Nettle , Oatstraw , Soloman's Seal, Red Raspberry, Trillium *very sensitive, do not wildcraft
Pollinators hummingbirds, honeybees, seeds and crystals added in for good measure!
- Dyed by hand in small batches.
- Approx. 21" x 21"
- US-Made cotton bandana with finished edges.
- Printed by a family-run printer using 100% eco-friendly inks
- Packaged with a band of wildflower seed paper = zero waste + flowers!
- Hand-dyed + packaged with sustainable packaging (and love!) in the Appalachian Mountains of Virginia, USA
- Wanderite bandanas are pre-shrunk cotton that gets softer and softer with time. Gentle cycle or hand wash. Hang dry or low cycle heat. Steaming relaxes fabric up to size if any shrinking occurs.
- Safest to wash dyed bandanas with like or darker colors for the first few washes.
Meet the Maker
Wanderite is an eco-friendly line of herb + mushroom inspired art, including hand-dyed bandanas, home decor, cards and stickers. All pieces are drawn by hand by founder and botanical illustrator, Lorrin Webb.
Their thoughtfully crafted goods are made in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia and are eco-conscious and made using responsibly sourced materials. Inspired by a deep reverence of earth's natural cycles, wise women traditions, herbalism, lunar cycles & operating from a place of unity consciousness, Wanderite exists to bridge the gap for anyone exploring these powerful activators of human potential.
A portion of all proceeds from Wanderite's retail sales goes to the non-profit group Herbalists Without Borders, helping make herbal medicine more accessible to all through a variety of local efforts including community gardens + clinics, and so much more.