Wool Dryer Balls | Made Locally!
Ensure your laundry is fresh and soft with these locally-made wool dryer balls. They are larger than the average dryer balls and are made using nearby-harvested wool for a small carbon footprint. They make a great eco-friendly alternative to dryer sheets!
Did you know a lot of dryer balls on the market are made in Nepal using wool harvested in New Zealand? That is a lot of traveling for something that is suppose to help us reduce our waste and carbon footprint. Pink Moon Goods is proud to carry this dryer ball made by a local maker using wool harvested within just a few miles from where they are made.
We recommend to use two or three of these dryer balls at one time.
- 100% all-natural wool – no perfumes
- Outside layer features small bits of dyed wool
- Reduces drying time by up to 30%
- Softens clothes and reduces static
- Reusable and long-lasting (years!)
- Handmade in Loveland, Ohio using wool sourced locally
- Makes a great gift for an eco-conscious friend or a new parent looking for safe alternatives to chemical dryer sheets