Wooden Rainbow Toy
Wooden Rainbow toys are one of the most popular toys. Its minimalistic design encourages children to use their imagination to the fullest and that is why this toy may be used in variety of games.
How is rainbow toy useful?
With arch stacker child develops coordination and fine motor skills. Smaller children first play with it like with puzzle: they learn the sizes and try to assemble full rainbow from 7 arches. Later, children learn colors and notions of "bigger" and "smaller" / "taller" and "shorter" / "wider" and "thinner" etc.
And more grown up kids find out how balancing works and develop concentration: they take the biggest arch, put it upside down and try to build the stable construction on it from other arches.
The game range is wide: building mazes and tunnels for cars, making mountains and multi-leveled constructions and playing on it with other favorite toys, using arches as cradles or slides and so many more.
Sabo Concept choses muted earthy colors for children to understand the beauty and complexity of the world - it is not limited by green, yellow, blue and red. It is wider. It is deeper.
Let the creativity of your child grow.
- Сolors may slightly differ from pictures (depends on your screen settings).
- There may be some wood marks on toys. Our paint does not cover the pattern of wood, so it can be seen very beautifully - the lines and the spots. It adds to the uniqueness of your toy.
- Toys are smooth and carefully crafted so that it is nice to play with and to hold in hands, but sometimes it may be a little velvety to touch - it always depends on wood.
- Our toys are topped with finish (which is the same as paint: water-based and non-toxic), so that different parts do not color each other. However, sometimes dark colors may leave marks on the light ones.
Size: 26 x 13 x 4 cm / 10.2 x 5.1 x 1.5 inches
- Paint: non-toxic water-based paint
- Recommended age: from 1 year to 5
- Material: wood (linden or birch)
Meet the Makers
SABO Concept was founded by married couple - Elena and Dmitriy. She is a designer, he has a passion for wood crafting. Together they create magnificent products that are so well-received by many people all over the world.
Elena and Dmitriy believe that it is possible to impact the world through well-organized lines, forms and colors. They stand for environmentally friendly and high-quality production, discarding plastic and other unfavorable materials, remembering that their main consumers are children.
SABO concept products are not just something to look at, but something to feel. They have beautifully balanced tendencies of the past and present. Their concept manifests minimalism, simplicity and, at the same time, sophistication of lines and colors.
At their production facility in Ukraine they continue to work under the stressful conditions of the Russian invasion of their country.