Reusable Menstrual Pads | Colorful Night Pad 1-Pack
Why Use Reusable Menstrual Products?
Most conventional disposable menstrual products contain stuff you don’t want next to one of the most sensitive parts of your body! Choosing GladRags means choosing more comfortable and safer periods.
Period positivity is one of the unexpected perks of switching to reusable menstrual products. Many of us grow up believing that menstruating is a messy inconvenience or a disgusting disease-like condition that we are embarrassed or ashamed of creating a negative cultural conditioning. Quite to the contrary, the menstrual cycle is a healthy, natural, and empowering process.
Although reusable menstrual products are an initial investment, they pay off over time. Once you purchase a set of reusable pads or a menstrual cup you will have reliable menstrual protection for years to come.
Did you know that every menstruating person uses between 12,000 to 16,000 disposable pads, liners, or tampons in their lifetime? Crazy, huh? That is a lot of waste. And that doesn’t even take into account all the manufacturing, packaging, and shipping off those period products.
- High-quality reusable products.
- Made with trustworthy, body friendly materials like 100% cotton.
- Designed by and for menstruators.
- GladRags cloth Night Pads are best for heavy menstrual flow
- As absorbent as an overnight maxi pad
- Good for overnight use (the flared ends help prevent leaks when you’re lying down)
- Try as a reusable option for comfortable postpartum protection
- Approx. 14" long, 3" wide in the middle and 5" at the widest (when wings are snapped)
- Customizable absorbency - includes 1 holder and two inserts
- Shipped in recycled, recyclable, and/or biodegradable packaging.
- Made in the USA.
- Includes a 5 year warranty for any defective material or workwomanship.
Cleaning Instructions: Click here for pdf instructions
Meet the Makers
Glad Rags is an independently woman-owned certified B-corporation that is committed to giving back to the community. The mission of GladRags is to positively transform the experience of menstruation through reusable menstrual products and relevant education. Founded in 1993, GladRags is a small business with big ideas: to make cloth pads and menstrual cups go mainstream and empower menstruators everywhere. GladRags is proud to make their products in the United States and to source materials from local and/or women-owned suppliers whenever possible.
Since day one, we’ve been independently owned by women and is located in Portland, Oregon, which occupies the traditional village sites of the Multnomah, Kathlamet, Clackamas, Tualatin Kalapuya, Molalla, Bands of the Chinook, and many other Tribes who made their homes along the Columbia River. GladRags acknowledges and pays respect to the Native American communities of the Pacific Northwest of the past, present, and future.
Using their business as a force for good, GladRags has been committed to integrating environmental and social justice into every aspect of how they do business. They insist on a transparent and sustainable approach to business in every detail.
At the heart of the GladRags brand are these core values:
Inclusivity. Curiosity. Positivity.