Garden Tomatoes Generous Kitchen Towel
This delightfully vivid design will have you reaching for a ripe, hand-picked tomato straight from the garden. Made from soft, strong cotton, this Generous Kitchen Towel makes for a perfect zero-waste gift and adds an eco-friendly splash of color to any kitchen. Line a basket of fresh bread or spread it out on the grass for an impromptu picnic. These towels are safe to use for everything from making fresh cheese to wiping little faces.
- Double weight 100% cotton
- Extra generous proportions (30” x 30”)
- Dyed with non-toxic pigments and screen printed with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- 100% recycled and recyclable packaging (including the adhesive)
- Printed and packaged in the Midwest USA Classic Heartell illustrations drawn from a love of cooking and sharing food with others
- Rugged construction will make it easy to take care of
- Care instructions: Machine wash and dry
Meet the Makers
Heartell Press is a women-owned and operated small business based in Indiana. Their story started when printmaker and illustrator Rachel Kroh was inspired to hand-carve woodblocks and print them to make cards after she had trouble finding the kind of warm, sincere designs she wanted to send to her mom who was diagnosed with cancer in 2012. Since then they have grown to a team of five and today are grateful to have the privilege of sending their handmade cards and gifts to card writers (and card keepers), cooks (and eaters), readers and gardeners and care givers like you all over North America and Europe.
They believe that the root of joy is found in our relationships. They believe that growth is non-linear, that beauty is healing, and that stillness and silence are worth seeking out. They believe everyday creativity can be a vehicle for generating positive change in the world. They believe in embracing the adventure, and savoring every moment.