Dish Soap Bar | Lemon
This soap bar is a simple, effective, people- and planet-friendly plastic-free approach to hand cleaning dirty dishes, pots, and pans.
Ditch the bulky, slippery plastic bottle with these simple steps:
- Place our dish soap puck/bar on a soap dish, coaster, or right on the edge of your sink.
- Wet your sponge/brush, rub it over your dish soap puck, and wash away.
- For those extra dirty items that need a soak - or to fill the entire sink - simply hold the dish soap puck under the faucet while the water is running.
- If water collects in your soap dish don't fret. The soften soap that may collect can be used to clean your dishes too!
- 100% Plastic-Free
- Palm-Oil Free
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
- Each plastic-free dish soap puck is 7 oz. (199 g)
- Made in Chicago, Illinois
Full Ingredient List [LEMON]: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Glycerin, Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil], Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
*lemon essential oil naturally contains the potential allergen limonene.
Nerd Alert: More Detailed Information On Ingredients:
Meliora's Dish Soap for Handwashing uses Coconut and Sunflower Seed Oils as the base vegetable oils for the soap. This combination creates a firm bar that lathers and cleans while easily rinsing away.
Sourced from Century Sun Oil out of Pulaski, WI, sunflower oil is a local alternative to the olive oil commonly found in soaps. Another great way that Meliora reduces the carbon footprint of production.
Meet the Makers
Meliora is Latin for "better" and doing better is exactly what founders Kate and Mike set out to do when they started on their journey of making cleaning products for the home. As engineers they wanted to understand the ingredients used to clean their home with the goal of not compromising the health of their family or the planet. Meliora is a B-Corp company which highlights strengths in company ownership and governance (woman-owned), labor practices (living wages) and the products they sell (low impact products and packaging). Built on the foundation of transparency Meliora isn't just a name; it is a reminder that every day they can improve on the status quo by offering cleaning products that are better for our communities and the environment.