Birthday Confetti Cake Vegan Lip Balm | Green
Happy birthday to Poppy & Pout— they turn 9 years old this month! To celebrate, they are introducing a new product: Birthday Confetti Cake Lip Balm!
This birthday-inspired lip balm smells like vanilla cake with sweet, subtle notes of raspberry. The super smooth vegan formula uses 100% natural ingredients like sunflower wax to keep your lips hydrated all day long!
Poppy & Pout's natural lip balm formula is as smooth as can be. Each cardboard tube is filled from the bottom to the top with lip hydrating goodness. Ready for more? Gently push up from the bottom to reveal more of your favorite eco-friendly lip balm. Once you’re done, make sure to recycle; the ingredients come straight from Mother Earth, and we like to give right back!
- Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free
- Organic Ingredients
- LGBTQ+ Led and Independently Owned
100% Natural Ingredients in one .3 oz cardboard tube:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Natural Birthday Cake Flavor Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Directions & Use:
- Apply liberally to lips as needed.
- Gently push up from bottom of cardboard tube to reveal more product.
- Too much? Gently push product down using your lips or the back of your hand.
- Store upright at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- For external use only. Do not apply to damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Meet the Makers
The good folks at Poppy & Pout have been making all-natural lip balms by hand in Idaho since 2014. They started with a formula inspired by nature, poured it by hand into the most beautiful tube they could dream up, and it’s been true love ever since! Poppy & Pout products look beautiful on your shelf, but they’re also kind to the environment. They never test on animals, every ingredient is 100% natural, and you can recycle the cardboard tubes when you’ve used it down to the last swipe.
The Flower Power Behind Their Lip Care:
- Ethically-sourced Beeswax
- Sunflower Oil
- Organic Coconut Oil
- A hint of Essential/Naturally-Flavored Oil
- A drop of Vitamin E