Theo the Tulip Natural Rubber Teether Toy
THEO THE TULIP is a natural rubber teether, bath, & sensory play toy! Its ring makes it easy for little hands to grasp while teething or during creative play. A wide variety of textures help stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums. And it's easy-to-hang from a strap for ease of use at home or on the go!
Soft, easy to grab, and safe to chew. Natural rubber texture stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums. Hand painted with natural pigments for safe and worry-free play!
Oli & Carol products are made following an artisanal and sustainable process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. Made all in one piece with no hole avoiding the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, there are no two alike!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Designed in Barcelona. Made ethically in China.
- Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape.