Pocket Flower Press
June + December designed this Pocket Press to be light for travel, functional for use in the wild, and pretty to look lovely on a shelf while they work to press your botanical specimens. They are small enough to fit in your jacket pocket and are perfect for those small delicate finds.
These linen-covered presses include reusable pressing cards made from 100% PCW recycled, acid-free card stock to best preserve your botanical specimens. Each press has a gold foiled wildflower on the cover with patterned inside cover details and includes two heavy bands, seven reusable pressing cards, and an instruction card.
- Press area is 4”x 6 ”
- Lightweight for travel, compact enough for a large jacket pocket
- Linen covered with gold foil and patterned details
- Includes instructions, 7 reusable specimen separators + two heavyweight bands
- Heavyweight, reusable, acid-free boards with a neutral PH for preserving specimens
- Assembled by hand at our Michigan Studio by June & December