Native Plant Seed Mixes | 1/2 oz Packs
Our Native Plant Seed Mixes are the perfect way for beginners to create a pocket prairie. With each 1/2 oz pack, you can easily grow beautiful, drought-tolerant flowers that attract pollinators from spring to fall, making colorful bouquets all summer long. With coverage of up to 125 square feet, these seeds are perfect for replacing lawns with native plants!
Use your purchasing power to enhance your property while helping to increase biodiversity, curb global warming, and help end nectar insecurity for our pollinators.
- Each seed pack is 1/2 ounce of seeds to cover 125 square feet of ground
- Features of each mix:
- Fall Fuel - contains native species that bloom in the fall and provide maximum amount of forage for important insects like migrating monarchs, and bees that are storing up food for the long winter ahead
- Hummingbird/Butterfly - brings various butterflies and hummingbirds to your pocket prairie offering them the best food they can get - the sweet nectar of native perrenials
- Ohio Pollinator - appropriate for urban/suburban gardens to provide a colorful native perennial blooms for pollinator nourishment spring through fall
- Ohio Clay - mix of native grasses and wildflowers that naturally thrive in clay soils and help improve the health of your heavy clay soil while regenerating the land to a natural Ohio pocket prairie
- Woodland Edge - species that will tolerate being planted in shady areas with at least 4 hours of sunlight a day
Meet the Maker
Tadmor Greenes is a native plant nursery in Dayton, Ohio. Started in 2021 by Charlie Greene who became passionate about native plants and wanted to share his excitement for these amazing pollinator friends with the community he loves.