Cabin in the Woods Reusable Wipes | 6-pack | Organic Bamboo/Cotton
These incredibly soft reusable wipes will give you another opportunity to reduce one use disposals in your home. All Rainbow Waters products are hand dyed in house using a marble dye technique. Cabin in the Woods reminds one of cozy weather, bundled up with a thick wool sweater, listening to the crackle of the fireplace, sipping on a cup of hot cocoa, looking out the window at snow covered pine trees.
These super soft reusable wipes feature:
- made with natural unbleached organic bamboo/cotton blend, one side is plushy organic cotton fleece and the other is smooth organic cotton velour
- marble dying process is done by hand resulting in a grab bag of color in each six pack
- includes one 6-pack of tie-dye wipes
- perfect for baby wipes, spills on clothing, face washing, washcloths, removing makeup and much more
- 6x6 rounded corner wipes
- Material Content: 70% bamboo 30% organic cotton
- replaces one use wipes, paper towels, cotton pads, one use make-up removers
- color variations will appear due to handmade nature of product
About the Maker
Rainbow Waters was created back in 2005, when creator Lindsay was a young mom of two kids under age 2. From the beginning her mission was to create sustainable children’s cloth diapering & clothing products. It all started in the corner of her small apartment living room in Rancho San Diego, California. Over the years, the company has evolved & grown, thankfully, much like her children! Her vision is to create top quality products that help you emanate your authentic spirit and make you feel radiant. Lindsay wants you to feel confident shining your light in this world! She is a lover of all color, drawn to rainbows, and loves to work with natural materials like bamboo, cotton, hemp, linen & wool.