125ml Tapered French Glass Preserving Jar
Le Parfait glass preserving jars are popular because they are made with all-natural materials, are easy to use, save you time in your daily schedule, offer a range of various sizes and styles, are simple to clean, and the global website supports you with engaging resources.
Utilize these versatile Le Parfait glass jars to preserve your seasonal harvest, revitalize your pantry storage and bulk-goods shopping, serve up a decadent homemade spread, or craft the perfect gifts for your loved ones.
- Made from 50% recycled glass
- Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe
- Oven Safe to 300 degrees F
- Stainless steel wire clamp
- Airtight natural rubber seals that are replaceable
- 125ml size is perfect for: preserving/canning, countertop, pickling, and coffee or spice storage
- As with all glass, when freezing be sure to leave room for the liquid to expand during the freezing process
Glass has been used since 1500 BC for storing food. It’s natural, 100% recyclable and can be recycled an unlimited number of times. It’s resilient, air and waterproof, and preserves flavors without affecting taste. Basically, glass is the healthiest packaging material. All these properties, combined with its aesthetic appeal, make it the favorite packaging material for storing food.
Meet the Makers
Although founded in the 1930’s, for the past few years Le Parfait products have been manufactured in Puy-Guillaume, a small town of 3,000 inhabitants. This small town in the heart of France’s Auvergne region has a glass making tradition that dates back to 1905. Le Parfait maintains a steady production of high-quality wares and product line that has continuously evolved to meet the consumers changing needs and the latest trends including:
- Healthy, natural food
- Respecting the seasons and enjoying products at the best time of the year, at the best price
- Reducing waste
- Saving money
- The fun and enjoyment of homemade cooking
- Doing things the old fashioned way
Itty bitty guy pictured here with salt.