What If You Have Superpowers? By Patricia Kambitsch
The world is ending and time is running out. Your superpowers--with all their quirks and limitations--are uniquely qualified to save the planet from certain doom. Are you ready to unleash the superpowers that you've kept hidden within?
This absolutely delightful book ponders the existence of superpowers within each one of us. For instance, have you ever wondered if your superpower was so unique that it didn't even have a name? What if we all have superpowers but that even the superpowers within us appreciate being treated with kindness and sometimes feel bad too. Can you accept them anyway? This book is an essential addition to any home library.
Written and illustrated and published by Patricia Kambitsch, a native Daytonian, now residing in Toronto. Patsy is the founder of PlayThink, where she creates mural-sized maps in real time to empower her clients to generate ideas, clarify visions, an move toward action. She is also well known for her unique deck of tarot cards which perfectly embody her passion to create art that invites us to feel and find some sense to the madness of today's world.
Proceeds from the sale of this book are contributed YWCA Dayton a woman's homeless shelter is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.
Their services include:
- Emergency shelter and crisis support services for women and children fleeing domestic violence
- Crisis and counseling services for survivors of sexual assault, human trafficking, and stalking
- Affordable housing and life skills training for single women transitioning to independent living from homelessness or abuse
- Housing assistance for women and children who have experienced domestic violence and families who are experiencing sudden homelessness
- Girls LEAD!, an in-school, after-school, and summer camp empowerment and education program for girls 11-18